Progressive Global Energy has a current opening for a Flow back Specialist to join one of our operating Oil and Gas clients out in Carlsbad, NM.
Location: Carlsbad, NM
Duration: 6 months to hire permanent
Pay: To be discussed on call
- 5+ years experience in flow back
- Experience with temporary facility new wells and rental equipment
- Production Construction background
- Upstream/ Midstream experience
- Locals to Permian basin highly desired
- Work with completions, construction, and operations to put new wells on production, including early well life Flowback supervision, optimization, testing, and facility start up, to maximize productivity and prepare wells for operation by the production team.
- Assists procedures to put new wells on production for the asset, acting as the representative of the production group to receive a completed well and begin flowing new production.
- Provides operations surveillance, interfacing with completions and construction personnel, to aid in scheduling new wells being put on production.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please respond with an updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.