The client is a top tier building services consultancy. Due to an influx of projects that are secured, the engineering team are looking for a new Engineer to provide integral expertise in the field within the business.
Fire Safety Engineer
The role will include the following:
- Working on large scale projects as a Fire Safety Engineer
- Preparation of fire safety designs, reports, strategies and risk identification
- Representing the business in a client facing role
- Attending site inspections and meeting
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- A degree in Engineering/Science at a Bachelor level
- Relevant qualifications in Fire Safety Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' local experience in fire safety engineering, specifically in developing strategies, reports, risk identification and designs
- Knowledge of Australian engineering standards, codes and practices
- High level of organisation skills and the ability to communicate with key stakeholders of the business
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously
- Initiative to resolve any issues that may arise
If you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in working as a Fire Safety Engineer in a top tier building services consultancy, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018