- Coordinate input from other departments to develop bids responsive to customer requirements.
- Simultaneously process information on multiple and varied projects, and respond effectively to changes in priorities.
- Develop cost estimates for new bids and contract revisions.
- Utilize engineering data, drawings, customer specifications and related information to prepare cost estimates, requests for quotations for purchase of components, evaluate supplier quotations and summarize total cost estimates.
- Write complete proposal documents and revise contract documents, as required.
- Compile data for reporting contract scope, terms, cost and profitability, to management.
- Attend meetings to exchange information and analyze contract requirements.
- Participate in investigating technical problems and establishing procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
- Duties may require domestic or international travel.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.