- Review booking packages to ensure contract review is complete and order is SOX compliant prior to processing of order.
- Opening of project in SAP, entry of order in SAP and ensuring accuracy of order and Results Analysis key for revenue recognition, timely order acknowledgement.
- Weekly tie out of orders for Robot Products (RA). Resolve any discrepancies.
- Invoicing of all orders, obtaining Proof of Deliver (POD) where necessary to comply with SOX, GAAP accounting.
- Push out all remaining current month dated orders, prior to month end close, to assist in accuracy of revenue recognition forecast.
- Tracking of down payment invoices; ensure down payment received prior to delivery/shipment of equipment.
- Assist 3rd party collection group to maintain reduction in overdue receivables - contacting customer direct where necessary; work with sales and project management as needed. Maintain collection notes in Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module.
- Dispute processor for invoices identified as "disputed" by customer. Research and resolve. Maintain notes in FSCM module.
- Mail for Finance department. Pick up - distribute to correct personnel. Process any checks received in Auburn Hills - note in FSCM, copy and mail to the bank.
- Attend Project reviews meetings on a monthly basis to insure timely invoicing is maintained for completed projects/shipments.
- Compile analysis for SOX O2C template and procedures.
- Generate Back Charge invoices where necessary
- Other ad hoc request to support Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experienced user of SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multitask and work with many order variations
- Ability to communicate effectively with many employees and understand the unique differences within each organization.
- Thorough understanding of both GAAP and A&RG as it relates to revenue recognition.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.