Set up, monitor and maintain customer's license, maintenance and professional services agreements to ensure the accurate and timely billing of such.
- Analyze contracts and confer with various departments to detect ambiguities, inaccurate statements or omissions of essential terms or information.
- Set up order and invoicing and maintain updates to license, maintenance and consulting agreements in designated customer database.
- Monitor expiring renewal agreements to ensure that any contractual requirements around proper notification to the client are met. Calculate the correct fee for the upcoming renewal term and determine invoice amount and maintenance term.
- Provide support to the sales team by researching agreements and client maintenance history as requested as well as consulting engagement progress.
- Update tracking schedules for maintenance cancellations, maintenance reductions, and maintenance "at risk" on an ongoing basis.
- Submit customer change requests in sales order system as necessary.
- Enter new license and support fee contracts in sales order system.
- Process license and support fee invoices for new agreements and annual renewals in sales order system.
- Participate in consulting project updates and have this information reflected accurately in the system.
- Assist with collection on past-due accounts (assigned accounts), research and process customer claims of invoice payment.
- Participate in special projects related to this area in additional to day-to-day activities.
- Other duties may be assigned to support the organization and its goals.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in Accounting or Finance-related major.
- One to two years related experience in one or more of the following areas are considered a significant plus: SAP Sales Order Processing, Salesforce.com Data Entry, or Software Industry experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.