A Global leader in the Power industry are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide Application Engineering support both internally and to external customers.
The focus of the role will be to work on the service and maintenance of Control and Protection equipment at sub-stations.
- To work as part of a team responsible for the maintenance contract with customers. Perform first-line fault diagnostics of systems
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customers relating to installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer sites
- Perform Validation and FAT of Protection and substation automation systems
- Participate in the installation and commissioning of Protection & Substation Control Systems
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering degree or relevant industry experience
- Relevant experience in Electrical protection and Substation Automation Systems, working in technical support, testing, maintenance and commissioning
- Experience in substation automation systems
The role will require regular travel to customer sites with a company vehicle provided.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales