My client, a large Operator in Williston, ND is looking to bring on a Scheduler/Planner for their field maintenance operations.
Job Description: The Maintenance Scheduler/Planner will provide support to the Bakken Midstream operations team in order to maximize uptime and reduce business losses that are associated with facilities and equipment. This position is accountable for coordinating the diagnostics and completion of maintenance activities safely, efficiently, & without environmental impact.
Rate: Flexible based off location and experience
Location: Williston, ND
Schedule: M-F 50 hour work week
Per diem: $110 per day
- Serves as the liaison between the on-site Operations and Maintenance groups, coordinating day-to-day Maintenance activities and driving all safe work permitting functions.
- Manage, compile, assign, and monitor all work orders within the SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) program; providing consistency and integrity to the work order system.
- Ensure a two-way open communication line exists between Maintenance and the groups we support as it relates to planning activities; providing an overall focus on operational requirements, maintaining production, staying safe, and reducing costs.
- Facilitate daily planning meetings with lead Operations, Maintenance, Automation, Midstream, Pipeline, Civil, Facilities Construction, and Intervention disciplines to facilitate the coordination and, where possible, coordinating of activities to reduce cost and downtime (24-hour meeting).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of pipeline/midstream industry experience including supervision.
- Overall understanding of midstream pipeline and facilities and operations.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Extensive experience with SAP and SAP PM. SAP LAM experience is a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.