My client, an large midstream oil and gas industry is currently looking for a field engineer to join their team located in the Pecos and Odessa area. This is a 12 month contract position with a strong possibility of extending afterwards. This role will typically suit someone with a mechanical or civil background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Mechanical and process engineering knowledge
- Monitoring the construction contractors progress
- Identify and diagnose problems with construction
- Manage the change management system
- Manage risk register
- Read and review construction drawings
- Adhere to all Construction and Safety operations protocol and practices
- Review process flow diagrams, general arrangements, equipment specifications, construction schedules, test plans and commissioning plans
- Minimum of 2 years' general construction
- Mechanical or Civil background with a degree
- Essential knowledge of a construction site operations, safety and heavy equipment.
- Experience of working a construction schedule, long hours and working out of a trailer.
- Recent college grad that is teachable, with a hard work ethic and willingness to learn
- Construction on Pipeline or Plant background
- Candidates local to Odessa or Pecos are strongly preferred
Here's what you'll get in return:
Schedule: 10 hr days - 5 to 6 days per week
Pay rate: Open to negotiation based on experience
Over Time: Time and a half
- Mileage reimbursement
- Eligibility for Benefits
Contract Duration: 12 months, highly likely to extend due to projects
Start date : ASAP
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.