Progressive Global Energy is searching for a Facilities Engineering Tech to assume a hybrid role with one of the World's largest Oil & Gas Companies/Operators! The position is based in booming Midland, TX working on Construction of New Facilities Projects. We are looking for someone that understands construction of new facilities with a scheduling and coordinating background; planning and reviewing accounts procuring and tracking equipment are also part of the hybrid role. Ideal candidates have an AutoCAD background so they can understand drawings and equipment used then be able to use the lists to coordinate construction. Looking for candidates with some field experience and will consider production lease operations experience, but still need to understand the construction side.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday 12 month contract position with high potential to extend due to the vast amount of work the company has in the Permian and Delaware Basins over the next several years. The position will require some travel to the field a few times per month )expenses covered). We offer full benefits and 401k to our contract employees with competitive hourly rates, per diems for travel and allowances.
As a Facilities Engineering Technician candidates will be supporting engineers with all construction, engineering and procurement needs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines
- Manage facility equipment data base for all oil and gas facilities in NM Division.
- Work with field operations and engineering to load initial facility equipment data into SiteView program. QA/QC initial data input.
- Assist operations and engineering to create drawings in AutoCAD on new facilities and facility upgrades.
- Work with field operations and engineering to document and manage equipment changes associated with facility modifications.
- Track costs and schedule for construction projects and generate reports for team
- Site visits during design and construction phase to validate drawing and spec adherence and capture drawing updates
- Scope facility upgrades, work hydraulic line sheet and follow up on equipment orders.
- Work closely with Field Construction Foreman to construct facility according to drawings and meet future air regulations.
- Review current facility designs for improvements or modifications.
- Assist field operations with methane reduction (reduce flaring, notify field of any vapor recovery unit issues)
- Update facilities schedule on a monthly basis according to drilling schedule.
- Create AFE packet and present to manager for approval.
- Minimum of 3 years Oil and Gas experience as an Engineering Tech(upstream experience highly preferred but will consider midstream experience as well)
- Strong background in operations, production, facilities or construction
- Minimum High School diploma.
- Desirable - Associates or Bachelor's Degree (Bachelor of Science preferred).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of SiteView and/or AutoCAD.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.