Location: Midland, Texas
Position: Facilities Engineering Tech
Duration: 12 months with potential to convert full-time
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (40hr week)
- Manage facility equipment data base for all oil and gas facilities in NM Division.
- Work with field operations and engineering to load initial facility equipment data into SiteView program. QA/QC initial data input.
- Assist operations and engineering to create drawings in AutoCAD on new facilities and facility upgrades.
- Work with field operations and engineering to document and manage equipment changes associated with facility modifications.
- Track costs and schedule for construction projects and generate reports for team
- Scope facility upgrades, work hydraulic line sheet and follow up on equipment orders.
- Work closely with Field Construction Foreman to construct facility according to drawings and meet future air regulations.
- Assist field operations with methane reduction (reduce flaring, notify field of any vapor recovery unit issues)
- Update facilities schedule on a monthly basis according to drilling schedule
- Minimum of 3-5 years Oil and Gas experience as an Engineering Tech (upstream highly preferred but would consider midstream)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; - proficiency in SiteView and AutoCAD
- Local candidates highly preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.