A Global leader in the entertainment industry are seeking an experienced Facilities Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis, focusing on their 3 London sites.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the Building Facilities team operates an efficient and cost-effective service and to oversee the daily running of all properties.
- Take responsibility for all external contractors; cleaning, maintenance, catering etc.
- Supervision of service and maintenance contracts
- Responsible for ensuring building kept up-to-date with correct number of fire marshals and first adiers
- Organisation of meetings
- Experience managing third-party maintenance contracts
- Excellent organisational skills
- NEBOSH qualification desirable
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales