I am in urgent need for an Hardware Electronics Engineer for a 6 month contact based in Dorset.
- My client are a trusted vendor of FPGA based extreme line-rate packet processing cards and appliances.
- Working as a Hardware engineer within our Research & Development team you will be responsible for designing and testing high performance packet processing cards through to production release.
- You will need to be able to obtain security clearance.
- Identification and selection of components for new and existing products.
- Schematic capture of designs using Altium Designer.
- Working in conjunction with the PCB layout and simulation engineer.
- Understanding the system requirements, translating these into a design and validating the design implementation meets these requirements.
- Producing design documents for components being developed based upon agreed requirements, system design specifications and relevant standards specifications.
- Learning and use of key programming tools and test equipment required for use during the prototyping stages of a design.
- Creation and completion of modification document for prototypes, as required, and user documentation for production released products.
- Producing 3D modelling of components required for the operation of products.
Please do contact me for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales