FPGA Engineer (Electronics Engineer) - Design / Verification - Surrey - £45-50/hr
My client requires a FPGA Design Engineer contractor for a 6 month piece of work. The requirements are detailed below:
This successful FGPA Engineer will have the follow experience: -
- Experienced electronics Design Engineer
- Extensive FPGA development experience (Xilinx FPGA'S)
- Extensive knowledge of Verilog (ideally) and and OR VHDL
- Power electronics experience Ideally from a standardising industry such as aerospace, energy, automotive, military etc
- Good understanding of hardware interfacing to FPGA at the PCB level
- experienced with Matlab / simulink
The role may also require a contractor for some FPGA firmware verification work.
Please apply here or contact Heather on 01216325555 for more info.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales