Job Title: FACILITIES Engineering Technician
Location: Midland, TX - with travel to assets New Mexico (Once per month.)
Pay rate: Depending on Experience
Contract Length: 12 months - strong possibility of extension/Permanent Hire
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week (8am-5pm)
As a Facilities Engineering Technician you will be supporting engineers with all construction, engineering and procurement needs (Facilities).
* Manage facility equipment data base for all oil and gas facilities in NM Division.
* Assist operations and engineering to create drawings in AutoCAD on new facilities and facility upgrades.
* Work with field operations and engineering to document and manage equipment changes associated with facility modifications.
* Track costs and schedule for construction projects and generate reports for team
* Update facilities schedule on a monthly basis according to drilling schedule.
Create AFE packet and present to manager for approval.
* Minimum of 3-5 years Oil and Gas experience as an Engineering Tech (upstream highly preferred but would consider midstream)
* Strong background in operations, production, facilities or construction
* Minimum High School diploma.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; - proficiency in SiteView and AutoCAD.
* Local candidates highly preferred
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, PLEASE APPLY WITH UPDATED RESUME.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.