Lead Process & Instrumentation Engineer - Rotterdam area - 60K+
Do you want to take charge of Process control projects globally? Are your hard technological skills as advanced as your soft interpersonal skills? Then you could be the Lead Process & Instrumentation Engineer we are looking for!
The key responsibilities of a Lead Process & Instrumentation Engineer in this Food & Consumer goods company are:
- support the Project & Project Engineering Manager in the early phases of the design with their Automation Philosophy, requirements and estimates;
- in the later phases of a project you will support them in the functional specifications, leading and guiding of external engineering contractors;
- dealing with diverse teams in different business cultures;
For this international Consumer goods company, we are looking for someone who can deal with the diverse dynamics of various business groups and the varying interests of external and internal parties.
As well as someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in the Food, Pharma or Plastic industry;
- a BSc in Engineering and experience with Process control;
- SIS knowledge or willing to obtain;
- familiar with automation concepts, specifically S88 and S95;
- proven experience with cost estimation;
- a pro-active character and is a leader aware of team dynamics;
- passion for travelling to the different plants globally.
Do you see yourself as the Lead Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter at i.smit (@) progressiverecruitment.com or call +31(0)205305822.
We look forward to your response!