Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a number of clients, Australia wide, who are looking for experienced Exploration Geologists.
Join one of Australia's top mining companies who have interests in different resources country-wide.
As an Exploration Geologist, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The co-ordination of exploration activities on site, with your main focus being the capturing of geotechnical data and sampling
- Completing detailed reports on your observations and drilling operations
- Reporting and providing regular feedback on your findings to the your Supervisor
- Providing support and liaising with the database and modelling team
What you will need to have to be considered:
- Tertiary qualification in Geology, or similar
- Exposure to field work, within Australia
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and liaise with stakeholders
- A positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to safe operations
- Valid Australia Driver's License
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your latest CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018