Equipment Operator/ Trainee - Houma, Louisiana LA
Progressive global energy is currently on the hunt for 20+ candidates with Labour, equipment operations, heavy machinery, military experience or oilfield background. Our ideal candidates must be willing to work on rotational bases local to Houma Louisiana, LA. The rotations may vary between 15/6 (15 days on, 6 days off).
In return our world recognized client is able to provide you with the best training in the oilfield market, world recognized benefits and a one in a lifetime career opportunity. Candidates matching minimum requirements will be offered $17 phr.
As an equipment operator you will be learning Frac equipment operations procedures and operate within the following;
- Operate Fracturing equipment
- Assist in rig up and rig downs
- Drive equipment to and from site
- Material handling
- Perform hydraulic and pumping operations
- Fill up tanks and maintain them
- Previously worked within a hard on field labour position.
- Willing to work 100+ hours per week.
- Work on 15/6 (15 days on, 6 days off) rotations.
- Labour, equipment operations, heavy machinery, military or oilfield experience.
- Valid Drivers License or CDL Class A License preferred.
- Clean Criminal Record
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.