A Large Oil and Gas Company(Operator) is looking for an Environmental Technician in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
This is a full-time(Monday-Friday-On-call on weekends) Long-Term Contract (1 year +).
We offer full benefits and 401k to our Contractors. Pay is $500 per day with $140 of this being per diem(non-taxable).
Candidates must be local to the area or willing to relocate on their own. Interviews can happen as early as Thursday/Friday this week! Shooting for a start date of after July 4th Holiday.
- This is a field based/area coverage position
- Looking for candidates with 3-4 years of Oil and gas experience OR with an Environmental Science Degree
- Sound knowledge of Environmental Regulations
- Common duties include: inspecting and maintaining equipment, controlling and managing hazardous waste, collecting samples, managing waste operations, assisting with regulatory compliance and other duties as needed
- Position works closely with other EHS staff, field operations, and consultants to ensure compliance with federal, state and local air quality, water and waste regulations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of active areas
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of current state and federal environmental regulations applicable to the oil & gas industry
- Technical skills necessary to properly operate a variety of analytical equipment used to monitor and test equipment
- Strong knowledge of process and maintenance practices
- Able to read and interpret environmental requirements
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.