A Global Oil and Gas Company is looking for an experienced Environmental Engineer with Air Permitting and Emission Profiling experience to join their team in Houston on a long term contract basis.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly reputable company at a very competitive rate of pay!
- Complete air permit applications in multiple states (initial focus NM and TX)
- Apply engineering principles and use of technology to complete air permit applications for the upstream and midstream businesses
- Complete technical analysis and emission profiling
- Liaison with state agencies to gain permit approvals expeditiously
- Travel as needed to Midland, TX and Carlsbad, NM
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in Air Permitting
- Oil and gas upstream and/or midstream experience
- Knowledge of Federal and State (NM/TX) air regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software ProMax (candidates will not be considered without ProMax), HYSIS and other simulation software
- High level of attention to detail and follow-through
Schedule: Monday - Friday (40 hours)
Location: Houston, TX
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.