One of the largest Oil and Gas Companies/Operators is looking for an Environmental Engineer in the greater Houston area (Spring campus). Also, willing to consider candidates living in the Midland, TX area. The Environmental Engineer will be working with the Environmental Projects Team on the Delaware and Permian Basin projects. Looking for someone with a strong air permitting and compliance background that has used simulation software like ProMax, Hysis/Aspen. 5 years experience with Upstream or Midstream companies is preferred.
This is a full-time contract position. We offer full benefits ad 401k to our contract employees. Competitive hourly rates are being offered with overtime at 1.5. Contract position has opportunity to go direct hire.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Engineering preferred
- 5+ yrs experience (preferably in air permitting)
- Oil and gas midstream and/or upstream experience
- Knowledge of Federal and State (NM/TX) air regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software; Visio, PROMAX, HYSIS (essential and prefer Promax) and other simulation software
- High level of attention to detail and follow-through
- Complete air permit applications in multiple states (initial focus NM and TX)
- Apply engineering principles and use of technology to complete air permit applications for the upstream and midstream businesses
- Liaison with state agencies to gain permit approvals expeditiously
- Travel as needed to Midland, TX and Carlsbad, NM
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.