My client is a larger player in the Insurance sector looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect looking to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
About the role
As the Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, you will be a critical point of guidance and technical decision making to the Infrastructure delivery teams. You will draw from your wider knowledge of infrastructure platforms and operational practices to be the driving force in successfully integrating technology systems.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the infrastructure strategy and roadmaps that align with the business objectives
- Establish key business drivers for change, build business cases and develop a platform strategy and roadmap for Infrastructure
- Maintain the infrastructure strategy and roadmaps through the life of the acquisition integration program
- Coordinate Infrastructure Systems stakeholders through the design, implementation and operational transition of the solutions
- Identify and solve gaps in infrastructure landscape throughout the business
- Ensure infrastructure delivery alignment to strategy, roadmaps and quality standards are adhered to
What you can bring to this role
- Min 10 years' experience practicing as in Infrastructure Architect
- Min 2 years working with hybrid environments in both Public and Private (also with AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Broad enterprise infrastructure technology background - on-premise and cloud
- Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy experience across legacy and modern platforms
- Experience working in Finance Services Industry (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018