For one of our international Key Clients we are urgently looking for an Enterprise Architecture Officer.
- Coordinate with internal teams in designing and developing new architectural governance bodies, processes and procedures.
- Perform and participate in the analysis, process improvement, development, and implementation of actionable insights in the IT landscape.
- Change management capability; implementing new architectural governance bodies.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ability and willingness to meet deadlines and project goals / milestones
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
The candidate needs to have:
- Min. 3 years in a similar officer/ business analyst role in IT
- Master degree in information technology / beta study, e.g., business informatics, computer science, mathematics (or similar)
- Agile mindset, able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities
- Fluent English speaker
Duration: 4 months (possibility to extend)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please respond ASAP with your most recent CV and salary indication/hourly rate
I look forward to hearing from you,