For one of our international Key Clients we are urgently looking for an Enterprise Architecture & Digital Innovation Manager.
- Providing strategic architecture leadership and subject matter experience to internal and external stakeholders
- Creating enterprise architecture frameworks to evaluate and assess business model opportunities
- Advising on technologies and strategic tools in the above focus areas, having the future state in mind
- Understand the impact of bringing complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to influence immerging product strategies
- Building of fit for purpose architecture for Commerce Domain
- Measurable impact of architectural directions in the Commerce Domain
The candidate needs to have:
- Master degree in information technology / beta study, e.g., business informatics, computer science, mathematics (or similar)
- At least 5 years in architecting, designing, implementing IT architectures and applications in the Commerce Domain.
- Proven experience in implementing one or more of the following CRM, B2B/B2C e-Commerce, SFA, Data & Analytics.
- Min 5 years in a similar architect role in commerce area
Duration: 4 months (possibility to extend)
I look forward to hearing from you,
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please respond ASAP with your most recent CV and salary indication.