My client is a large name in the insurance sector looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their Sydney based team on an initial 6 month contract, starting in 2 - 4 weeks.
About the role
As the Enterprise Architect, you will be crucial to the long-term sustainability of the architectural roadmaps and responsible for leading the implementation and transformational strategy.
- Maintain the current and future state enterprise technology strategy technology road-maps
- Ensure that an effective architectural governance framework is in place and technology risks are managed
- Act as a trusted advisor developing Enterprise API strategy and cloud-based infrastructure for the business
- Impart innovation and present to all levels of seniority for implementation of newly created strategies
What you can bring to this role
- 5 years' architectural experience in a similar role
- Strong technical background aligned with Microsoft-based technologies, integration frameworks, cloud-based infrastructure and Business Intelligence
- Experience working in large, multi-tier environments
- Confidence to act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders of all levels
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018