My client is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join the team on an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD, commencing in 4 weeks.
About our client
Work for an International IT company looking to rapidly expand and undergo huge transformational changes.
About the role
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing architecture frameworks and artifacts
- Analysing and presenting technical advice to senior stakeholders.
- Being a trusted advisor for system delivery across all phases of the SDLC
- Engaging, influencing and working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years practicing as an Enterprise Architect
- Minimum 3 years experience with delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile
- Experience working on large scale, complex projects
- Strong background in being a trusted advisor to all levels and various stakeholders
- Strong commercial background and technical architecture background desirable but not essential If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018