My client is a large player in the financial industry based in Sydney's CBD and is currently looking for an Enterprise Architect to fill a 12 month contract.
Being an Enterprise Architect, you will help drive both Central and Business Aligned Enterprise Architecture initiatives. You will improve Architectural processes, help define Unit IT Strategy, define and deliver central Tech Initiatives, and review and implement business best practices across all units.
Capabilities and responsibilities for this role:
- Understand the business, both as a whole and individual business units you will be assigned to including developing the Business Capability and Process model to ensure thorough understanding of the how the BU operates.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, develop and design IT capabilities, roadmaps and deliver key Business Unit initiatives.
- Develop a light-weight Governance framework to ensure adherence to Best Practice and Standards
- Own and drive key EA initiatives such as uplift and adoption of new EA tooling; development of Technology standards and reference architectures; and contribute to the development of EA best practice across the business.
- Analyse industry, technology, and market trends to determine their potential impacts on the technology environment
The following skills and experience are desirable:
- TOGAF, Zachman or equivalent Enterprise Architecture qualifications
- Strong application background desirable
- Knowledge of all components of a holistic EA
- A strong team player who demonstrates flexibility and a pro-activeness to deliver to business outcomes
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies, and their associated impact on enterprise environments
- Financial background desirable, but not essential
If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply today with your most updated resume for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018