The Architect Practice Manager plays an integral role in the development and continuous improvement of the organisations technology road-map. Leading a team of Architects you will be responsible for reviewing the current state of play, hiring developing and managing a team of Architects and provide strategic input to the technology road-map and PMO.
- Previous experience of leading and mentoring a team of Architects
- Prior hands on experience of solutions architecture
- Demonstrated experience of providing input to technical road-maps
- Input into organisational strategy and processes
- Previous experience in partnering with EPMO's to catalyse change.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Able to perform within a fast paced changing environment.
To learn more about his fantastic position, please contact me directly.
Tom Saunders- Progressive IT
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.