- Work collaboratively with a team to complete engineering projects.
- Ensures that deliverables are accurate and compliant by developing an understanding and complying with the Quality Program
- Learns the applications required to modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- Perform electrical testing and commissioning
- Learns to identify the needs of internal clients and begins to gain a basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
- Proactively seeks and shares knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
- Diploma or Certificate preferred.
- Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- Basic knowledge of engineering standards.
- Working knowledge of Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD) or other applications or design or modeling skills.
These opportunities will be offering:
--IMMEDIATE START DATE
--Competitive hourly rate
--Short term contract length with opportunity to extend
--Location: Denver, CO
**Local candidates only
***If you are interested, we are reviewing resumes by 12pm PST tomorrow, interviews to be held immediately, please send an updated resume and references via email.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.