A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Marion, North Carolina is looking for an Engineer III to join their expanding team.
Are you an Engineer III looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What Will You Be Doing?
* Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Ability to work with cross functional teams that make data driven decisions to promote the support of Baxter's dedication to Quality.
* Able to contribute to cost estimating of major capital budget items and the spending of approved project funds.
* Development and management of project schedules based on interface with development and technical support groups, to meet deliverable and commitments.
* Ability to influence decisions that focus on value and balance.
* Generation of technical documentation in support of project deliverable and requirements, such as protocols, reports, and change control supporting documents.
* Communication weekly to stakeholders on status and schedule of project.
* Experience in a cGMP environment and Good Documentation Practice (GDP), required.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Systems/Software are the disciplines to focus
- 3-5 years' recent relevant experience.
- Proven leadership skills and engineering problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines such as; Mechanical, Electrical and Reliability Engineering.
- Must have initial training in concepts of "Six Sigma" quality techniques.
- Ability to apply statistical and engineering techniques to solve complex problems.
- Skills and aptitude to support troubleshooting of equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with plastic and rubber materials and manufacturing processes, equipment and product requirements.
- Ability to effectively operate within, and facilitate, cross functional teams with minimal guidance.
- Ability to present and communicate results and recommendations to project teams and decision makers.
- Experience in regulated industry.
- Experience with new technology development and integration (e.g. vision systems) Technical skill (Software or other):
- 3-5 years Rockwell PLC Logix / Allen Bradley Controls required.
- Ability to read and write electrical schematics
- Proven hands on mechanical skill set
- SolidWorks drafting skills is a plus
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Marion, North Carolina
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.