An International Telecommunications company in Manhattan, NYC is looking for an Engagement Manager to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Engagement Manager looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
- Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders. Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer. Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service "turn up." Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls. Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
We are looking for someone with …
- Minimum of 2 years related customer service experience in the telecommunications industry
- Must demonstrate project management experience in planning and organizing data from various sources into concise, relevant information
- Must have keen attention to detail. Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction
- Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
- Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in diverse groups
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks and projects in an ever changing environment
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within an International Telecommunications company out of New York City.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you!
Get in touch today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.