For one of our automotive clients in the Netherlands, Progressive Recruitment is currently looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer. The software test engineer is involved in the verification and validation of the software running on the embedded systems. The functional areas in which work is done differ according to the project requirements. The elaboration to the test cases is done in HP QualityCenter and the tests are performed on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You'll work on multiple projects and interact on a frequent basis with the test coordinator, various developers and the project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification, Requirements & Support department.
- Technical education bachelor / academic level, e.g. control engineering, WTB, automotive engineering, computer science or similar.
- Knowledge of processes for embedded software development according to V-cycle
- Experience in the tested of embedded systems (minimum 2-3 years test experience)
- Knowledge of test techniques (e.g. test certificate, ISTQB is a plus)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP QualityCenter is an advantage
- Understanding Matlab / Simulink
- Experience with process-supported tools such as defect management, calibration and programming tools
- Experience with writing test scripts (for automation) in Python
- Knowledge of English is required, understanding of the Dutch language is nice to have
Are you interested in the position? Please upload your resume or call Ties Herpers on +31 10 2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.