Embedded Software Engineer - Safety critical - 6 month contract - Glasgow
A Cambridge based client of Progressives are looking for an embedded software engineer. The client require someone with experience of safety critical products. RTOS (Realtime) experience is also important as are C/C++ programming skills and experience of programming device drivers.
- C/C++ knowledge (MISRA C an advantage)
- Experience of RTOS
- Experience in a safety critical environment (Preferentially working to IEC 62304 and ISO 13489)
- Toolchain experience (Keil preferred, but any similar)
- ARM controller experience
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Any other languages would be an advantage (Python, Bash, Perl, Shell etc)
The product is based off rugged technology, so if you have ever worked on rugged systems (Oil & Gas, Military or Yellow goods) this would also be advantageous.
This client have recently had a lot of success with their product, and are expanding the team to cope with the extra demand.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales