Are you an enthusiastic interim/freelance/contract? Embedded Linux Engineer with experience in electronics? A midsize organisation in region Oudenaarde has an excellent job vacancy for an interim/freelance/contract Embedded Linux Engineer. This 6-month project in region Oudenaarde is based on 40 hours per week. We're hiring an Embedded Linux Engineer
How your potential will be optimised As an interim/freelance/contract Embedded Linux Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on a new project. This project needs the following
- Strong knowledge of Embedded C
- Knowledge of bare metal, kernel, Arm
- Knowledge of RTOS is a big plus.
- Experience with development in Linux Environment
- Knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
- Work closely with other fields of expertise (hardware & mechanical)
- Develop projects depending on client's request
- Development in C
- Linux application development
- Develop and Maintenance of software
- You have experience with communication / service protocols
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6 Months + possible extension
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Region Oudenaarde
Apply now Apply now online for the role of interim/freelance/contract Embedded Linux Engineer or send your CV and references to De Vits Johan via j.devitsàprogressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call us on 00322 203 99 00.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.