My client is a small but ambitious company located near the beautiful city of Antwerp. For the expansion of their R&D activities they are looking for an embedded software engineer.
Why should you apply?
- You are open to work in a small company where things move fast without a lot of bureaucracy
- You want to work in a multidisciplinary team (hardware, software, mechanical) and thus increase your skills in the other fields
- You are a big fan of the C language
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- An open and pleasant company culture
- Embedded Software development in C
- If you have skills in hardware, you can help out here
- Contacts with purchasing and hardware to decide choice of new materials...
- Master/Bachelor in electronics, computer science, or similar through experience
- A strong experience in C
- Knowledge of Zigbee and/or DLMS
- Experience with networking protocols is a big plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a MUST
- Team player who can work independently
How should you apply?
Send in your CV to Jean-Baptiste Souêtre of progressive or call us at 02 233 12 55