I am looking for a Quality Inspector / Engineer for a contract in Cambridge, the skills they are looking for are as follows:-
- To work under the direction of a Quality Coordinator to perform inspection and testing of materials and components such as metalwork, precision electronic components, PCBA's and mouldings.
- Capable of following sampling plans and accurately recording results electronically.
- Able to discuss any technical issues with development engineers.
- The position holder should have a keen attention to detail and capable of working under pressure and to changing priorities.
- Able to maintain the rigour and discipline of a defined Quality Control process.
- Able to use a variety of basic inspection equipment.
- Ideally have knowledge and use of using a CMM
If you are interested in the role please send an up to date CV or if have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales