Do you want to design complex connected electronics systems based on vague requirements? Do you want to work in an innovative and multidisciplinary team?
We're hiring an Electronics Designer!
Are you ready to embrace the challenge to define complex electronic circuits and systems and integration with other disciplines to successfully realize digital innovations encompassing the cloud, portable devices, and all devices in-between the major components of a system?
As Electronics Designer in the field connected products and systems you are responsible for:
* Design and Implementation of complex analogue and digital electronic circuits and systems and the integration with other disciplines such as (embedded) Software, Mechatronics and Optics.
* Modeling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, and Matlab/Simulink.
* Validation of circuits and systems, using state of the art measurements tools and equipment.
* Knowledge of quality and reliability standards like ISO13485, UL, FDA that apply to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain.
* Support creation of project plans in consultation with customer and other stakeholders, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition.
* Communication of technical progress towards customers and the project team.
* Support the transfer of (connected) prototype systems towards ODM and OEM.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* You have a Master or Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering;
* 5 years of experience in analogue and digital Electronic Product development;
* Experience in an Agile way of working;
* Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and the challenging communication, including multi-site development;
* Interest in connected products, in particular in complex systems, analogue, digital, embedded software and connectivity;
* A background with innovation development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders;
* Willing to travel up to 25% of your time.
Apply now for the role of Electrical Engineer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.