To specify/develop products to an agreed requirement within agreed timescales; support products and provide relevant information to the Product Engineering department to produce production packages.
1.Development of products to agreed requirements and timescales.
2.Generation of product certification information.
3.Liaison with internal and external stakeholders on product/production issues.
4.Compile product data and test procedures for Product Engineering, as well as optimised product schematics and PCB layouts.
- Co-ordinate the building of prototype designs.
- Assist in the co-ordination of prototype testing, production type testing of new designs and the design of production test rigs.
- Carry out the product specific training of internal staff.
- Maintain electronic design records for all aspects of a new design.
- Co-ordination and planning of electronic design activities alongside the mechanical design, software integration and test teams
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales