As part of exciting growth plans, our client, one of the World's largest Oilfield Service companies is looking to hire a number of highly motivated individuals to join their rapidly expanding team.
They are currently looking for qualified Maintenance Technicians- Electronics for several different locations.
We are seeking full time candidates . Please be aware that this is a contract to permanent hire position.
Please reach out if you are interested to learn more about the client and position.
The Maintenance Technician Electronics is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment. The Maintenance Technician Electronics is responsible for doing the modifications, corrective and preventive maintenance to minimize the failures in electronic equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Maintenance Standards.
- 3 year technical degree, 2+ years of experience or 4 years of military experience
- Must have the ability to formulate thought processes necessary for an efficient troubleshooting.
- This position requires the ability to communicate with supervisors and lower seniority technician to share his knowledge
- Clean Driving record (no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years)
- Able to clear drug (hair follicle & urine) and alcohol screen
- Able to pass a Physical Agility Test
- Clean Background
Please send your most up to date resume over!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.