Electronic Hardware engineer
Are you an Electronic Hardware ENGINEER with experience in HIGH TECH INDUSTRY?
An INTERNATIONAL organisation in Noord-Brabant area is looking for an Electronic Hardware Engineer for a project OF 12 MONTHS.
We're hiring a Electronic Hardware Engineer!
The company develops medical devices for both the medical as consumer market. You will contribute to the design, test and characterisation of medical devices, combining cutting-edge research. Your main focus is to deliver solutions that can be used for monitor and manage health problems.
Electronic Hardware Engineer
* MSc degree in electrical engineering, embedded engineering or a similar field;
* Experience in low-power embedded (microcontrollers, non-volatile memory, common data buses such as SPI, I2C), digital and analog hardware system design, preferably in the field of wireless sensor networks and electronics;
* Knowledge of bio medical sensor systems, signal integrity, EMC, power management;
* Experience in board bring-up, testing and debugging hardware, and embedded software; Tool experience for schematic capture and lay-out. Experience with Altium is a plus.
* Scripting (Python) experience is a plus
* Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
* Apply now for the role of EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com.
* Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
* If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0694.