Electronic Designer / Firmware Engineer
Progressive Recruitment is looking for a Electronic Designer / Firmware Engineer who will develop new electronic solutions relevant to application and support the company in defining and launching new products.
- Develop innovative driver solutions used in commercial products
- Lead prototypes projects, designing and developing hardware and firmware
- Translate system requirements to product specification and initiate product creation
- Develop cost efficient driver concept designs including analog/mixed signal and/or high speed (100MHz) for portable consumer electronics devices
- Set-up driver specifications and accompany ASIC designs of dedicated drivers
- Develop and release driver eco system for LED application and bring to mass production at suppliers
You will be working in a highly dynamical organisation where you will be interacting with teams from R&D, sales & marketing and operations. During an occasional (international) travel to customers, you are offered the possibility to act as system architect expert. You will be working in close collaboration with optical, mechanical and thermal and engineers to make a complete system work. The company welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for:
- A minimum of a master's degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with several year's experience in developing electronic architectures
- Experience in ASIC development (nice to have)
- Knowledgeable in analog/mixed signal design, high speed electronic (around 100MHz) design, embedded software
Interested? Please upload your resume or call Ties Herpers at 040-8080279.