I'm recruiting for an electronic design engineer with experience using altium and PCB design to join my client on a 6 month contract.
This role is to support new product design through testing and development of PCB and electronic circuits. You will also support in investigation of the existing product range.
Duties for this Hardware Design Engineer role:-
- Create PCB layouts in accordance with the circuit diagram
- Design electronic circuits to latest relevant standards
- Work within the engineering team to provide support in the test and evaluation of new, existing and PBL products
- Maintain the existing drawings and engineering processes
Skills & experience required for this Hardware Design Engineer role:-
- Experience using Altium software
- Experience in electronic circuit design and layout
- Confident of working in and leading teams
- Decisive and confident
- Planning and preparation including time management
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales