https://www.adcourier.com/#A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Largo, Florida is looking for Electro/mechanical technicians to join their expanding team.
Are you an electro/mechanical technician looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What you will be doing:
- Tests and measures devices for functioning, operation and accuracy to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Performs visual inspection on devices to include structural damage and cosmetic defects.
- Computes, calculates data & test results and records into electronic database.
- Operates machinery and equipment, uses hand tools.
- Reviews maintenance records. Cleans and maintains test equipment and instruments.
- Perform scheduled calibration of test stations and equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety requirements including Electro Static Discharge (ESD).
- Follows all applicable procedures and documents results as required
- Intermediate computer and math skills required. Ability to read diagrams, drawings and follow work instructions within established guidelines.
- Must be able to lift up to 38lbs on a routine basis.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous electro/mechanical experience required
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Largo, Florida
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer.
You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skill set, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.