As the Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing medical devices. You will work with a team of mechanical, electrical, systems, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as Electro-Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization, integration and test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
* Specialist in DfX, e.g. design for product cost, warranty, installability, reliability;
* Breakdown of specifications into detailed specifications;
* Document development efforts for the (electro)mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project;
* Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
We are looking for
* Someone with a bachelor (HBO) Degree in electro / mechanical / mechatronics engineering;
* Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively;
* Support selection of critical components and technologies;
* Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues;
* Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, Clearquest);
* Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards;
* Knowledge of Pro/Engineer and WindChill.