Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Developer and Product Owner with experience in full life-cycle development?
We're hiring an Electrical Developer & Product Owner in Best!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Design, realise and test systems, subsystems and components
- Develop the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness
- Finalize design specifications, schematics, drawings and codes
- Write test scenarios
- Draw personal schedules and reports on the progress
- Deliver input in the planning process
- Combine existing modules into components
- Roadmap the power infrastructure
- Maintain contacts with stakeholders, suppliers and customers
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- A Bachelor of Science or related technical degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in professional engineering
- Experience in full life-cycle development
- Green Belt or lean certification
- System integration with global teams, scrum and other forms of Agile
- Experience with engineering in a matrix environment
- Knowledge of modelling simulation
Apply now for the role of Electrical Developer & Product Owner and send your CV to Sanne Reynders via s.reynders(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sanne Reynders on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.