Large Oil and Gas Company is looking for an Electrical Technician/Electrician in Ingleside/Corpus Christi, TX. This is a 1 year or longer, full-time contract position working a 9/80 schedule. We offer our contractors full benefits and PTO. Hourly rate is $35 per hour. Must be local to the area or willing to relocate at own expense.
Looking for an all around industrial electrician with 10 years of experience but will consider exceptional candidates with less years.
Must have experience/expertise in switch gear maintenance, motor controls, protective relays. Prefer 4160 experience.
Perform technical maintenance activities including, but not limited to:
- Programming Electrical Relays
- Troubleshooting Motor Control Centers (MCC's), motor operated valves (MOV's)
- Power, controls, grounding, lighting, equipment installation, pulling cables, running conduits
- Adding processing equipment
- Repairs to lighting
- Maintaining the electrical distribution system
- Provide assistance with electrical and instrumentation (E&I) activities as needed
- Maintenance and repairs at pipeline facilities
- Self-starter able to work independently and as a team player
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.