Hey there! Are you on the look out for a new project to start asap as a senior electrical project engineer? Than this might raise your interest. Do you like the following day-to-day duties?
- You define and calculate the electric needs and you design the electric installations.
- You make a selection for instrumentation for the projects both in the commercial and cost calculation of projects in the pre-sales phase.
- You make an evaluation and negotiation of the quotations related to electrical design
- Besides all of the above, the supervision and control of electric work with the project managers, client's and contractors. Based on your experience and expertise, you formulate solutions for each problem.
- You will be working with the engineering and process team and your steer a team of CAD designers for detailed designs of electric drawings
- The preparation of the As Built documentation where needed will be your responsibility
- You do the supervision of the electric wiring during the start-up and commissioning
- You prepare the tender documents in relation to electrical aspects, as supporting element towards Procurement
- You continuously strive for cost reduction of components and their arrangements
- You support the project managers with the correct deliverables for the project
Like what you see? And does this describe who you are as an electrical engineer?
- You have an engineering degree with minimum 8 years of experience
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French verbally as well as in writing
- You have a strong knowledge about electric design techniques and instrumentation
- Strong electrical background and knowledge of materials
- You are able to interact with and comprehend mechanical designs
- You are very proficient in regulations and electrical calculations
- You are an analytic profile and a detailed quality seeker
- You are a team-player, and have a hands-on mentality and also capable of working under pressure.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.