This initial 6 month contract role will require the candidate to have the following experience and knowledge.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Australian Standards including AS standards related to surface and underground mines, NSW Coal Mines Health and SafetyCMHS) Act, CMHS Regulations and Queensland Coal Mining Safety and Health Regulation
- Design and/or maintenance experience with electrical installations in mining, coal mines in particular
- Solid understanding of MV and LV protection
- Design and/or maintenance experience with MV and LV switchgear, VVVF drives and various types of Soft Starters
- Experience with prefabricated switchrooms and associated equipment (Air conditioning, fire detection and fire suppression systems, lighting etc.)
- Solid Turnkey project experience
- Knowledge of earthing and lightning protection systems.
- Ability do use AutoCAD for drawing update or design work
- Understanding of Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) systems.
- Experience with ETAP
- Defining scope of electrical work
This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a long-term contract role with generous hourly rates, whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018