My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Midland, TX is in need of a Project/Electrical Engineer to join their brand new projects division team. The ideal candidate they are seeking will have a strong project engineering background and be ready to come in and hit the ground running.
- Check power systems documentation for completeness and correctness
- Check vendor documentation for completeness and correctness
- Perform calculations related to power systems
- Produce standard electrical engineering documents, including, but not limited to:
- Scope of Work documents
- Substation, transmission, and distribution
- One line diagrams
- Panel schedules
- Develop electrical system modeling using SKM or eTAP for load flow and short circuit analysis
- Support of construction, commissioning and start-up of new facilities (including field visits)
- 5 years of experience in an electrical engineer position
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Knowledge and experience of facilities and building construction.
- Familiarity with both medium and low voltages
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Schedule: Mon- Friday (40 hrs. a week)
Contract Length: 6 months to permanent hire
Location: Midland, TX (must be local)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.