Electrical Lead Engineer
Are you looking for a new opportunity and want to be responsible for designing and developing in the medical devices? Progressive Recruitment is now looking for an Electrical Lead Engineer.
As an Electrical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the design, realisation, integration and different (electrical) tests of subsystems, components or modules. You are responsible for share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components. Besides that you are also responsible for coordinating, supporting and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
You are going to work on multiple assignments at the same time, keep the overview and ensures that all activities remain on track. You know starting with proper requirements is essential and the work is only done when the paperwork is also finished. In the MR Development group where you're be working, you will be part of the HW department activities with main focus on accessories and cost down activities.
- Bachelor (HBO) Degree in electrical engineering (or MBO with sufficient experience) with broad electrical engineer experience (at least 5 years of working experience);
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Team leader and/or project leader experience;
- Experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues;
- Knowledge of FDA or IEC Standarts, as well as experience in Healthcare is a pré;
- Experience with document control systems (specifically Agile) is a pré;
- Fluent in Dutch.
Please provide your resume via and I will contact you as soon as possible. Note that this is an interim vacancy.
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.