About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the gas processing company is recruiting a Electrical & instrumentation Engineer to joint their plant maintenance team in Jurong island, Singapore.
About the job:
As the E&I Engineer you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Responsible to support pipeline project to design metering station with E&I inputs requirement such as analyzers, electrical equipment, meter stations and remote monitoring.
- Manage suppliers and contractors to perform for the execution of the project.
- Propose and responsible for all maintenance requirement and frequency on all E&I equipment.
- Responsible for pipeline maintenance and metering station not limited to E&I.
- Ensure the reliability of pipeline and metering station not limited to E&I including mechanical integrity of the system.
- Monitor all the Company's Safety and Environmental programs and ensure all maintenance works comply to corporate and local regulatory requirement.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years of Electrical experience working in process plant or pipeline industry
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in handling electrical equipment include transformer, motor, switchgear, electrical protection system (6.6kv or 22kv)
- Experience in Gas analyzer maintenance will be of advantage.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.